Our goal is to provide you with the best service and manage your properties efficiently and effectively. We have invested in a complete and modern software solution, AppFolio Property Manager. We use AppFolio to:
- More effectively market your properties and fill vacancies sooner. AppFolio allows us to quickly advertise vacancies online, posting to our website, and hundreds of other listing sites. Applicants can also apply right from their smartphones.
- Price rentals right for your market and reduce vacancies. AppFolio’s built-in rental comparison tool provides actual rental rates for units similar to yours in the same geographic location. This insight allows us to maximize your revenue and fill vacancies faster.
- Screen for the best residents. Streamlined, built in resident screening includes standard background and credit checks along with past rent payment history. Screens can be completed in minutes – enabling us to place the highest quality residents quickly.
- You will be paid faster and more securely. New functionality provides our team the ability to deposit funds directly into your bank account. No more waiting for a check in the mail.
- Collect rent faster with online payment options. Modern residents expect easy, online payment options. AppFolio gives residents three convenient ways to pay electronically (Cash, E-check, or with a credit card).
- On-demand access to your statements. Owner statements are securely posted to an online Owners Portal, saving time and paper. These simple statements provide you with a quick snapshot of your property details for the past month. We can also include maintenance invoices and additional reports you request.
- Handle property maintenance issues faster. We use AppFolio for electronic work-orders and communication with vendors so we can quickly resolve issues. At your request, we can email you a copy of the work order and relevant information giving you real-time updates.
In addition to AppFolio, we use ShowMojo to manage our vacant property showings. ShowMojo is instrumental in maximizing our ability to show homes when potential applicants want to see them. We typically show your home to several groups of potential renters at the same time. This maximizes our efficiency and fosters a competitive atmosphere around your property.
We also use RingCentral’s virtual phone service to allow us to answer our phones wherever we are. Utilizing virtual phone and fax technology means that potential applicants, tenants and homeowners have access to us whenever they need us, wherever we are.